- Exhaust air up to 47,000 CFM in high static pressure applications up to 3/4" w.g.
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel panel
- Die formed galvanized steel blades
- Sized for minimum 150% of drive horsepower
- AMCA Air and Sound Licensed
- cULus 705 Listed
- This product meets the requirements of Buy American (2009) and Build America, Buy America (BABA), as part of IIJA (2022). Download letter here.
L2E (exhaust) and L2S (supply) are high capacity wall mounted belt driven propeller fans rated from 5,000 to 47,000 CFM, with static pressure capability up to 3/4" w.g. Their primary application is the exhaust of large volumes of ventilation air from commercial and light industrial buildings such as manufacturing and assembly plants, warehouses, parking garages, gymnasiums, equipment rooms, distribution centers and OEM applications.
Wall mounting provides an easy and economical installation. All necessary accessories are available. Belt driven fans provide large volumes of air at low fan speed and low noise levels and afford quick, easy performance adjustments.
2-year fan housing warranty, 1-year motor warranty
|Size||CFM Range||Max SP|
|24||2,733 to 11,273||5/8"|
|30||4,378 to 17,109||1/2"|
|36||2,429 to 23,846||3/4"|
|42||3,612 to 27,472||3/4"|
|48||7,002 to 34,010||3/4"|
|54||10,747 to 41,715||5/8"|
|60||15,136 to 47,161||1/2"|
Dimensional data is displayed in inches.
|Size||A||B||C||D||E||F||Damper O.D. Sq. Flange|
Additional accessories are available for certain products. Contact your S&P Representative for more information about these accessories.
|Center Pivot Motorized|
|Dampers for Exhaust and Supply|
|Extended Lube Lines|
|Filtered Wall Housing||Submittal|
|Gravity Dampers for Exhaust and Supply|
|Motorized Dampers for Exhaust and Supply|
|Ventilation Gas Detectors||Submittal||IOM|
- General/Clean Air
- Spark Resistant