- Exhaust or Supply air up to 69,500 CFM in static pressure applications up to 0.23" w.g.
- All aluminum construction
- Louvered penthouse design provides a low silhouette and modern design
- Corners are miter cut and heliarch welded for strength and weather protection
- This product meets the requirements of Buy American (2009) and Build America, Buy America (BABA), as part of IIJA (2022).Download letter here.
RLX Aluminum Louvered Penthouse provides a low silhouette and modern design for fresh air intake, pressure relief, and gravity applications. With hundreds of optional lengths and heights available, the RLX is frequently used for enclosing unsightly rooftop equipment. The storm-resistant aluminum louver design provides weather integrity when properly sized. Catalog capacity ranges from 395 to 69,500 CFM with much greater ranges available in custom sizes. Companion, louvered fan Model LSF offers continuity in rooftop equipment designs.
1-year fan housing warranty
Additional accessories are available for certain products. Contact your S&P Representative for more information about these accessories.
|Motor Operated Damper|
- General/Clean Air