- Exhaust air up to 20,237 CFM in high static pressure applications up to 2-3/4" w.g.
- Attractive spun aluminum exterior
- Belt drives permit easy performance adjustments when needed
- Curved non-overloading backward inclined wheel for efficiency at higher static pressures
- Increased shafts and bearings to accommodate the heavier wheel and high temperature operation
- Heavier gauge steel components to compensate for additional weight and temperature requirements
- AMCA Air and Sound Licensed
- cULus 705 or 793 Listed
The STXB is now available with the UL Smoke Control Option (HT2). These fans can provide emergency heat and smoke ventilation in the event of a fire, which can provide valuable time to people exiting or emergency personnel. The fan is certified to exhaust heat and smoke in emergencies [500°F (260°C) for 4 hours and 1,000° (538°C) for 15 minutes].
STXB-HT2 units have 2-year fan housing warranty
|Size||CFM Range||Max SP|
|24||2,609 to 8,736||2"|
|27||3,155 to 12,323||1-3/4"|
|30||1,789 to 18,658||2-3/4"|
|33||4,431 to 20,237||2-1/4"|
|36||5,477 to 19,716||2-1/2"|
Dimensional data is displayed in inches.
*Approximate unit weight includes an average cataloged motor, drives, and no crating.
|Size||A||B||C||D||Roof Opening||Curb O.D.||Average Ship
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Fume and Smoke Removal
- Laboratory Fume Hoods
- Chemical Process Exhaust